Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you break up with someone you love if you start to have feelings for someone else?

i am starting to like this other boy that goes to my church. I like him, my mom like him and he is a nice respectable person and me and him are both 17. Me and him always are flirting. and he tells me how much he wants to be with and and he said he liked me even before me and my bf got together but he was to shy to say anything.





On the other hand I am in love with my boyfriend but my mom dosent like that fact that he is 21. He gives me everything and he is just always there for me(one of the few people that can put up with my terrible mood swings). I even tried to break it off with him once and he cried for like 4 days and had his family calling me to tell me to please give him another chance, i got back with him(they say they never seen him care that much about a girl or cry over one).





my bf and i have been together for a year and 3 monthsWould you break up with someone you love if you start to have feelings for someone else?
i tried it last year with my relationship of 5 yrs.


its not worth it trust me all you will do is cheat on the new guy with your ex and you will be torn between the two.





What I ended up doing was letting the new girl go and went back to my 5 yr relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment