Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get someone I love to break up wit me?

I have a gf of like 6 months and she cheated on me in the beginning of jan. I forgave her for it, but cant seem to let it go. I love her so much and she loves me too, but i dont think i can let myself fall back into that deep love i had for her. becuase i cant get hurt again. I just need some advice on how i can get her to break up with me. I wanna be with her but i cant let myself fall for it because i dont trust her at all. also i am in california and she is in texas and ive been here for about a month and a half. i have thought about it alot and i tried breaking up with her but it wasnt succesful. Please any advice will help. Thank you.How to get someone I love to break up wit me?
Well dont ya


just tell her


that....%26amp; break up wit her





or just say u need some time alone...[SIngle]


or u found somebody else!How to get someone I love to break up wit me?
well if she cheated on you she doesn't love you.......i don't know how you can make her break up with you....you should try breaking up with her and try to forget about her...........if you don't trust her anymore then the relationship is not going to work out anymore...so its better to end it soon.....talk to her and explain to her how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment