Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you break up someone who's in love with you?

I want to break up with my boyfriend tomorrow at school. We have been going out for a month. I just don't feel comfortable with it. He really loves me, but I just don't feel the same way..I haven't been single in so long. After I I get dumped another guy asks me out. I just want to be single. He also is going way too fast for me. He pressures me to kiss him when I just don't want to yet. He's popular so everyone in the whole high school will know by tomorrow. How do I break up with him? :( I want it to be in person.How do you break up someone who's in love with you?
1. He doesn't ';love'; you, he's just infatuated.


2. Popularity or not the rumor will spread. You have to deal with it like an adult if you want to say you have adult relationships.


3. Don't do it AT or DURING school. Do it after school and try to get with him somewhere so you don't ruin his day.How do you break up someone who's in love with you?
Stick to who you are, his popularity intimidates you because people may harass you about breaking up, but don't let it stop you from being who YOU want to be. If he can't take rejection in a mature way, he isn't for you anyways. If he handles it without trying to get revenge, rallying his friends against you, or holding a grudge, then your safe.Just don't let him intimidate you. You have the right to have boundaries and make your own decisions about when your comfortable with being serious with a relationship. Keep your integrity. You own your life not anyone else.





Good luck
Just say it to him. Oh yeah, if I were you I'll throw in a threat: ';If you tell anyone about this, I'll punch your big mouth, you desperado';





Heheheheh. I've punched a lot of guys before (including my ex). I said that to my ex-bf, and he knows it wasn't an empty threat, because he knows exactly how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment