Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with someone when you've fallen in love with them?

I know I've fallen in love with him. I've never ever felt this way before about a guy and it's never been so hard for me to leave someone. The other day he was at a party for the fourth of july and there was a girl there and he completely admitted to just talking to her. The girl knew he had a girlfriend and told him that she didn't cause and asked if he wanted to hook up. He told me he said no. The day i found out about this i looked at him and told him to get out of my house. He gave me some space but he wouldn't leave. He said he wasn't going to let me break up with him over something that didn't happen. I know his lifestyle before he was with me which was a lot different. I was the first girl he ever really wanted to settle down with. I just feel like he's going to keep screwing me over. I keep forgiving him, i forgive him so easily every time. I almost want to be like i want a break and make him earn me back but i'm also scared he won't try.





I either want some way to make our relationship better.


Or i want help in breaking up with someone i've fallen completely in love with.


Please help.How to break up with someone when you've fallen in love with them?
You know its amazing, but I am literally going through exactly the same thing with my boyfriend. You know in your heart that you truly love him, and the two of you are probably a lot different than other couples you know. He hasn't done anything neccessarily bad, but he also hasn't done anything spectacular either. He just seems to irritate u in ways that are just plain frustrating. With my boyfriend, I feel like even though i love him soo much, I'm so different from him and it strains our relationship. Sometimes I wish he would do something bad enough to make it easy to break up with him because i just dont want to break his heart. I think that if you really love him but are strongly considering breaking up with him, you might have to just sit him down and explain you feelings. Its not going to be easy..but it will ease your mind. Talk about your connection and where things are going. If he loves you, it will be hard, but eventually he will want you to be happy. If he makes it apparent that he wants you even if you arent happy with him, then maybe it is time to call it quits.How to break up with someone when you've fallen in love with them?
It sounds like he was being fairly up-front and honest about this to you, so I don't think that there's anything to forgive him for. But when you say that you think that he'll 'keep screwing me over', it makes me think that he isn't always so honest. If you don't trust him, maybe you should take a break.


(I hope that wasn't completely useless)
What did he do??





Some girl asked him to hook up and he said No. Where is he at fault here?





I must have missed something..
this sounds exactly like me and my BF's problem. i'm struggling with the same thing. it's hard isn't it? love hurts. i say give him another chance. i do the same thing and forgive him to easily and people say i'm passive with him. i just can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment