Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with someone you love?

Here goes nothing - I've been with my bf for 6 years, we have 2 kids together, we live together but now I am realizing that we are two totally incompatible people. Before I used to dream about being with him forever blah blah blah. Now I cannot understand him. We fight all the time. We never see eye to eye. We cannot even have a normal conversation. He is a little bit older than me, but while I am trying to get to the top in my life he is stuck in the dirt and has no intentions of going anywhere in his life. Soooo.... I do not want to be with him anymore, but it is sooo hard breaking up. How do I do it? Can anyone that went through this help me out? Thank you!How to break up with someone you love?
take it day by day, tel him how you feel and if he loves you he will give you space. tell him what you expect out of life and what he expects are two different things. you love him but have to do whats best for you and your kids and whats best for them isnt their parents arguing all the timeHow to break up with someone you love?
its really hard you know to break with someone you been 4 like 6 years and have kids with him.and i know its hard but like you said he has nothing going in his life.hes really not gonna give you nothing you will suffer a lot if you stay with him and you know its true. sometimes we make mistakes in life because we follow the hearth and not our minds and we end up paying the mistakes that we because we were blind dint notice at first.what i can tell you is that think well dint listen to the hearth but remember you can raise your kids you can study have something going in your life and don't be stuck in the dirt y know you can i have faith in you.im happy to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment