Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with someone when you live together and still love them?

I am considering leaving my boyfriend because we are not on the same level, nor in the same place in life. We live together and I just dont know how to break up with him. The apartment is in my name, but a number of the bills are in his name. He always says he has nowhere to go. His family is unstable and he cant stay with any of them. I'm unhappy and I think he is cheating on me. How do I break this up without putting all his stuff outside and changing the locks?How do you break up with someone when you live together and still love them?
Be honest. Talk to him and let him know how you feel. There comes a time when you have to look past how breaking up with him will affect him. Look at how staying together is affecting you.How do you break up with someone when you live together and still love them?
You'll have to bite the bullet and just sit him down and tell him.





Just tell him how you feel without showing any anger or blame.





You don't want to hurt his feelings ( unless he truly is cheating on you)..but you shouldn't ignore your feelings for his benefit either
My niece is going throuh the same thing at the moment.Her house is in her name but she stays at her mothers house with the kids so she doesnt have to be near him.He has nowhere to go so she sees the only way is for her to have some space at her mams for a while to see if the space will make them or break them.Good luck
  • heart rate monitor
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment