Friday, August 20, 2010

Someone you love or someone who loves you?

How do you break up with someone who loves you? I have a long distance bf and I want to break up with him. He's really nice and I can feel that he loves me so much that it makes me guilty to cheat on him (Sorta). How can I tell him that it's over and make him look for another girl?Someone you love or someone who loves you?
Lucky for you it's long distance, so he can't really see what's going on with your life. First of all don't tell him that it has anything to do with the fact that there is another guy. That kinda stuff hurts to much.





Here's the way I would lay it down to him.





Look I really like you a lot, but I can no longer deal with not having you in my life. I'm sorry but this is just to much for me. I'm wanting to find someone who I can see everyday if at all possible. I know this might seem selfish to you, but I have needs too.





This is a breakup letter. Please realize that I need to move on with my life and it really has nothing to do with you. I am not leaving this for debate. I also feel that if we continue to just be friends that it will continue to make this hard on both of us and I really need to just move on. Please let us cut the contact. If you want to email me, I can't stop you. Just know though that I will not respond back.





Obviously you will want to use your own words and what works and fits the relationship that you had. However, I think if you use this as a blue print it will help soften the blow.





If he bugs you too much afterwords you can always block his email. It really is best though if you lay it strait out and cut contact.Someone you love or someone who loves you?
Okay long distance relationships barely ever work out. You just need to tell him how you really feel. If your cheating that's not right and it will make the situation worse. Just tell him ma bey in the future if we see each other around. Tell him you want to keep in touch but you need to tell him now before it gets to hard and you can't do it.
You just have to tell him the truth. Don't be harsh but tell him that you don't have feelings for him and you think its time for both of you to move on.
Sounds like no one else will treat you better than him. He is a nice guy that loves you. You might not know it but there are not many people who do.
try 2 meet up with him %26amp;%26amp; break up wit him %26amp;%26amp; tell him how u feel.. idont recommmend 2 do it through text messages tho.. cuz it's harsh.
Be honest, tell him you are trashy and that you sleep around behind his back. That will get the point across.
well tell him that you really cant have a serious relationship when you cant see eachother i think that if hes mature enough he will understand ...i would lol. good luck
Just be honest.
  • heart rate monitor
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment