Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with someone you love?

i know my question sounds a bit crazy but i really need to get him out of my system . he disrespects me and doesn't appreciate a thing i do for him . he tried to talk to the girl behind the counter when went to Conney island and i bought him a 6 dollar meal out last eight dollars i had . i tried to make love to him the other day even though its totally goes against my religion . and he says is wasn't special because he didn't get it like he want it . he cheated on me 2 times and emitted it to me. now he tells me he is talking to another girl . when im with im i feel so ugly ,stupid ,worthless,and undesirable e. im no t happy at all i sometimes ask my self why do i love this man . i guess due to the low self esteem i have now i feel like i dint deserve better . i know this is wrong .i tried ending it with him before but i came back like cancer . someone please help me get out of thisHow to break up with someone you love?
Just tell him your tired of being hurt..and you dont like the way he treats you and your done messing with him


It shouldnt be bad its like he doesnt love you so hes probably just waiting for you to end itHow to break up with someone you love?
dump his *** (no need to be gentle about it) and get some counseling for yourself (not a school counselor or a peer counselor, an actual outside counselor/therapist). and i mean that in a sincere way, cause that's just insanely unhealthy so it's likely that there are a few issues you need to work out. counseling is hard work, but there's nothing wrong with it and it can save your life (it saved mine). i understand being on the losing end of an unhealthy relationship and not wanting to let go, but you have to. there were a lot of times i should've let go in my last one, but i hung on and it destroyed me (i spent 3 days in a coma, a week in a psychiatric ward, and a month in rehab). it's only going to get worse from here, and you see the problem, so hit the eject button before things go any further down the spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment