Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I break up with someone that I love alot?

Right now I am with my Gf for 3 years now, over the past 2 years we were both happy together and everything went fine and we both loved each other alot. But this year, she started changing and started treating me differently. At times she would make me feel fustrated and annoyed but I don't want to show out me feelings because I don't want to hurt her becuase I still love her alot. I just keep it all inside my self but it makes me feel very uncomfortable. Sometimes I will end up yelling becuase of the frustration inside me and it sometimes makes things worse which I don't want. Sometimes she does treat me normally but at times, she would treat me like she doesen't love me much. One day I asked her ';Do you still love me '; and ';Why do you still love me';. The answer I got was ';yes'; and ';becuase I just do';. I was thinking about that, she said yes but she said she loves me becuase i just do? I am very confused... My friends think that I shouldn't be with her becuase I will jsut end up hurting myself. They told me to forget her and move on. Right now I am two sided.. I want to end it becuase I just can't take it anymore, but I also want to be with her becuase i still love her alot. Happy memories always reminds me of being with her... Please give me some adviceHow do I break up with someone that I love alot?
Hey I know its going to be tough, but its time to not keep it all inside you. You need to sit down with her, tell her that shes loosing you and ask her one more time if she loves you. I went through the same thing man... not as long of a relationship but i developed a love for this one girl but could tell things were different. I did some research and she happened to be talking to another guy at the same time. I killed it the next day





Hope shes not doing the same thing, but you gotta let her know how you feelHow do I break up with someone that I love alot?
At some point you're going to come to your senses and end this thing - and you'll be too old to realize how much of your life went by. I am in a similar situation with a guy I've been with on and off for over two years. we make each other frustrated and annoyed and I'm not happy with him at all -yet he wants to be with me.


I think the ';because'; is just a way of saying ';I love you for who I want you to be, not who you really are, and if we're together long enough, maybe things will change.';


And your words are ';happy memories'; which will only get you so far. You need to really take inventory of what the future holds and make some changes - conscious changes that will make both of you happy. It also sounds like you need to grow out of the comfort of the relationship. You've gotten into a grove with her that you're probably afraid to leave. No one is forcing you to stay in this relationship - you DO have a choice. Use it wisely.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment