Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with someone that you still love?

I really love my boyfriend, but I just feel like there's something missing in our relationship. I feel like we just don't click; sometimes I feel bored talking with him and hanging out with him. I just moved to another country, and although I care for him and enjoy talking to him, I don't really miss him.


I love him, but I want more. I want someone I can connect with better, someone that I feel passionate toward. What can I tell him without hurting him too much? I'll be very sad too, but I just feel like we don't have a future together. I love him and care for him very much though, he is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met...How to break up with someone that you still love?
Hello!.





Breaking up is just hard isn't it. Especially in your current situation. But for me, if you're not breaking up earlier, and you have that feeling on him, it would hurt even more. But if you broke up with him in a nice manner, you would have that ease, right. So, just tell him what really is your present feelings to him, but not as hurting that it can be. Just be cool, like saying ';love, I would like to tell you something, but please promise me not to be so mad to me';. Then, explain your point, just like what you have detailed in the question. Then it depends to you if you would still give him a chance or not. But for me, it's better to let go in your situation.





Just remember, ';good communication is a key thing to everything';.





Good luck girl, hope I've helped you... ☺How to break up with someone that you still love?
well i know how you feel but you should be open with him.tell him that you care for him very much but this relationship is just not for you.He might beg you to re-consider and you might just fall for it but remember that fact still remains you want out and if you go back you will only be making things worse for you.good luck!
if a girl i loved said that to me it wouldnt hurt my feelings a lot because if he loves you then he wants whats best for you :)





i like this girl at my school and she has a boyfriend everyone tells me to ask her out but i cant because i want the best for her :) and if she chose to be with the guy she is now with then let it be :) if it makes her happy :)
If you moved to another country tell him you cant deal with a long distance relationship.


But you'd like to remain friends...
Just tell him that you want him as a friend now and not as a boyfriend. Little by little distance yourself from him and he will move on with time.
fart in his face and be like you there im here to inquiere about your sponns..
delete him from your life..


without talking to him or anything.. u will think about him but the feelings will fade
Tell him what you just told us.
TELL HIM THAT!.. if he loves you then he will understand.. and he would want you to be happy!!!
Leslie is a perfect example of why I'm glad I don't have a girlfriend. When you've had a meaningful long-term relationship with someone you can't just shut him out of your life without a word as if he were nothing more than a one-night stand you had when you were too drunk to even remember your own name. You need to be honest with him.





[edit]


You don't have to tell him he bores you, but you can tell him you want something more. If you're afraid that will make you sound shallow, maybe it will and maybe you need to give that some thought. Is there really something missing or are you behaving like a typical immature woman, always wanting more and never satisfied with what you have? I'm not accusing you of anything, just suggesting that you should search your heart and make sure you have the right motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment