Friday, August 20, 2010

What will u react when someone wants to break up with u? how to forget someone you love so much?

I honestly said I hope we can still be friends but I didnt break up with him. So we did stay friends, best friends. I thought about him a lot and it hurt. I tried to write about it, I honestly did sulk for a few days, just so I could feel like I got all my feelings out in a few days, crying, scarfing chocolate, writing. You can't forget them though, but the best thing to do is try to make things better between you two so you don't hate each other, because that's what makes it hurt worse.What will u react when someone wants to break up with u? how to forget someone you love so much?
hey i love your answers there..thats wat i agree too.

Report Abuse


What will u react when someone wants to break up with u? how to forget someone you love so much?
how to forget them? well by knowing that im worth loving and i'll find someone who will see my worth, and their part of the story has ended and im onto a new chapter
be preoccupied





do sports, your hobbies before you knew him/her and think about the fun times you have before you met him/her.





have fun, be happy for you had a break-up with a boyfriend/girlfriend and not a spouse.
well, you don't want someone to stay with you out of pity when they don't really want to be with you. it just hurts a lot to deal with... but you need to face it...
its hard and it sucks and you cant forget.
Despair, depression, initial denial, later acceptance and trying to move on in the midst of pain and sorrow - it's very similar to being confronted with a death.





Trust me, I'm in the middle of marital separation right now. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.





Best to you.
Now that it has happened to me a few times, I know enough to just try to move on, and wait for the pain to go away. Only time makes you feel better. But at least after the first time, you know that you eventually WILL feel better. The first time it happens is the hardest because you think you'll never, ever be happy again.
hey there, you will be mad, you will be hurt,you will besad,you will cry, and you will never forget a true love,as time goes by the feelings get easier to deal with,but take the time to look upon this as a learning experience,for the future!! it may help in your next relationship!! good luck,things will get better!!
It is hard to forget someone that you love but you can do it! Just stay busy with friends, do stuff that you haven't done for yourself before, and in time you will forget him.
Gettin' over someone u love or care for deeply is very hard for even the strongest person 2 deal with ';I know am dealin' with this my self'; but, by holdin' 2 someone who has let go or does not feel the same anymore will cause u more pain than it's really worth. It hurts 2 let go but the old sayin' is IF U LOVE SOME THING LET IT GO IF IT COMES BACK ITS MEANT TO B.

No comments:

Post a Comment