Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone that is in love with you?

Long story short, this girl (who is now my gf) and i dated. we dated for 3 months. and then realized that it was time to break up. i still had feelings for her and waited paitently for her to give me a second chance. while I waited, she dated another guy who completely disrespected her and left her out to dry. i helped her through that tough time, hoping she'd see how much i cared. months later, i decided to ask her out. she replied with ';i don't know where i stand on this'; and that's where she left me. I finally told myself that it wasn't going to happen and i fell for this other girl. i asked this new girl to our homecoming dance and she said yes. after a big confidence boost, i got over the first girl. the next day, the first girl come to me in tears telling me that she had always loved me and still cared for me. so i left the second girl for the first one and we dated again. i soon realized that i don't love this girl. it's been 3 months and she loves me so much. how do i end it?How do you break up with someone that is in love with you?
This is a ';rollercoaster relationship,'; and you need to get off before you get sick (and end up really upset and confused). If you've broken up this many times, then there is a reason that this relationship is not working. So don't keep coming back to it hoping things will change. The best way to end this type of relationship is quickly and cleanly. And don't keep giving her reasons to come back. Stop talking to her, instant messaging her, everything. It's hard in the short term, but in the long term it's usually better for both partners.





I'm not saying this because I think the first girl is a bad person. But it really is the best way to end a relationship from an emotional health standpoint 99% of the time. The only way that people can remain friends is when both parties agree to it straight off. Otherwise it's unbalenced and it just causes more trauma. So yeah, just finish this once in for all.How do you break up with someone that is in love with you?
the sooner the better. being honest will def hurt, but will be better for the both of you in the long run.
Whoa! The only thing you can do is be honest.
ok so...the real question is..';how do I end it without hurting this girl?';





Dude, there's no way that you can't hurt the first girl's feelings. If you don't feel anything for this girld anymore, say it in a nice way. Tell her what you really feel. Besides, she hurt you first. (well, I don't mean that you hurt her too because she did it) I mean, you had become patient in waiting. But before telling her what you really feel, look at the positive and negative effects. Maybe you can still work it out. Maybe you two don't really know how you feel towards each other. It might change. We don't know. So, try talking about the situation and then decide.





Okay, so I hope...I have helped you somehow..





--Just email me if you have more situations out there okay and I hope to see u soon as a member of my group..=)





Thanks! Goodluck!








http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TSYL_advic鈥?/a>
It sounds like she is just territorial to me. She might have feelings for you, but the truth is is that she would rather you have no one, if its not her. She obviously isn't a person who is looking out for you. You should tell her how you feel, and then talk with her about it. Don't just be a jerk, but make sure she knows that you aren't going to do this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment