Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone you love?

I love him but I'm not in love. A couple days before Christmas we broke up and he was trying to get me back but he was saying ';i guess I'll give your girls their xmas gifts later.'; Then he said ';I was getting you a ring'; blah blah. Well I thought oh well maybe he is serious about us. So I stayed with him. Then he said lets go to my family for xmas. Turned out. Christmas came along...no gifts for my girls, no ring, and on top of that we stayed home and never went to his parents!!! WTF. I know financially he's having a hard time but why did he say all that if he couldn't do it? Ugh. He even took back all the gifts he bought for his neice and nephews because he needed the money. What's your opinion? I'm not after him for money or anything of the sort. In the past he's cheated etc. So I have no trust in him.How do you break up with someone you love?
This guy is a big time LOSER ! Be honest, tell him how you feel; Drop him, and move on with your life !How do you break up with someone you love?
Drop him and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment