Friday, August 20, 2010

After breaking up with someone I loved and don't love anymore, is it normal for me to feel like I was wrong?

Okay, here's the deal.


I broke up with her yesterday after two years, two months, and nineteen days. It sucked. I bawled. Etc. And she didn't flinch. I thought she was manipulative and controlling - and when I told her this, she said that everything I thought was manipulative and controlling was a joke. Well, those things didn't feel like jokes at the time.





Point is, today I feel like I made a mistake. A big mistake. I can't stop thinking about her and how she's doing and if she's being safe on her trip today or not. This makes me think: I still care, that's obvious. But do I still love her? Did I make a mistake thinking that I didn't love her? Because I've finally found the right answer to her question, ';Jen, what is it you want?'; The answer is, ';I WANT YOU! I want you and your love and noone else!';





And she's not going to take me back.





Any advice at all? Oh, god, this is sooo complicated. I really messed up.After breaking up with someone I loved and don't love anymore, is it normal for me to feel like I was wrong?
Yes is normal to feel this way, and the feeling wont rub off for quite a while even if you're the one breaking it up.


Hang in there, good luckAfter breaking up with someone I loved and don't love anymore, is it normal for me to feel like I was wrong?
It also sounds like the script from a romantic comedy or 2k. In your initial question are the words, ';don't love anymore'; and near the end of your detail, ';i want you and noone else'.





you are obviously confused and just as passionate about her. she is not a yo-yo though, so make up your mind and beg her forgiveness if that is what you decide.
You are confused and need to give this some thought and some time. If you thought she was manipulative and controlling, then she probably is and will manipulate you to think that you are wrong and she is right. However, I don't know both sides of the story, so give it some time and see what happens. A little time apart won't hurt the relationship unless one of the people is seeing someone else. So just take a deep breath and take some space and time to think about it. Good luck!
It goes along with that cliche: I love you, but I'm not in love with you. You still care for her, but you know she isn't the one.





You did the right thing. Time will heal you and you will find someone better and hopefully not so manipluative. She even made you feel bad for breaking up with her! That takes a special talent.





It'll be hard but move on. You will be happier in the long run. I wish you luck!
well sounds like ur confused..........but u might not still love her but the love u have for her will always be there it will just turn into a diffrent kind of love !!!!!!!!
It seems like you have messed up a little ... There is almost nothing you could do right now, just continue (not an easy task) and do something you have always wanted while being in the relationship but were not free to do (travel, paint, read a book late in the night ...) We all make mistakes, we all have our regrets, that's growing and such is life...
wait your a girl and shes a girl. Oh okay. Yeh it is normal to feel you did something wrong it is like that after all relationships dioesnt matter with a guy or a girl its gonna hurt. But you will get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment