Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with someone that just told me he loves me?

This guy just told me he loves me last night.I dont feel that way about him. I just want to be freinds with him but he wants more that that.How do i break up with him so it wont hurt him that much?If your a guy and you told someone you love them and they broke up with you will you answer this please?How do i break up with someone that just told me he loves me?
This is confusing were you guys dating or not?





If yes, and he said i love you but you didn't feel that way...why were you dating him in the first place?





If no, just tell him straight out that you don't feel that way about him but he's an amazing friend and you hope you guys can remain friends because this friendship means a lot to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment