Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can he break up with someone he loves?

Lets start by saying he's 28 and I am 22. We met while he was bartending and ended up dating. We've had a rocky relationship as he has cheated and so have I but we fell inlove after our mistakes and were happy. Things had gotten serious when he started begging for months for me to move in. I finally said yes. Then the past couple of weeks I have felt him growing distant. I would ask him a million times and he would reassure me that things are fine; his exact words were he loves me and i'm stuck with him forever. Now weeks later he has decided to tell me he feels different. He feels that he is not ready for committment but he loves me and doesnt want to break up. He said when he thought of me moving in it scared him even and I agreed to not move in. Then tonight he told me he was visiting his son, who i am extremely close with, and I called him after work and he said he was in his car, he wasn't, I knew he wasn't and asked him to turn on the radio then and he admitted to being at the bar he works at. He met up with two girls he works with and didnt want to tell me bc i get uncomfortable aroudn them bc they flirt with him so bad and it makes me insecure. I got upset and asked how could he lie to me and he just replied I'm coming home we have to talk. He came home and told me it was over then he would switch it and tell me he's not sure what he wants he just needs time. I kept asking him again and again is there someone else? no one wants to be alone? why can't you be alone but be with me? He said he wasn't sure if he wanted to break up or if he just needed to think it over. He asked me to give him time and if he realizes we are meant to be he will be with me for good. Meanwhile, I'm miserable and can't stop thinking he's with someone else and did not have the guts to tell me. He's admittingly the worst at breaking up with people. Ive asked him several times to just be honest and he swears there is no one else but i cant believe him.


I know I should let go and if he comes back, he does but its hard to sleep without him. He was my best friend and sadly my only true friend. I can't stop thinking he wasn't honest about the breakup and he used the old its not you, its me only revised. I can't ask him anymore bc he won't tell me even if there was a reason. All i want is to go back to the way we were.. happy and inlove. I still love him and I'm miserable. WHAT IS THE REAL REASON? WHAT SHOULD I SAY TO HIM?How can he break up with someone he loves?
I realize, after an experience, a man may be madly in love with you. But he cannot leave his single days where he has choices and variety. It hurts like crap, but unfortunately, a lot of men are like that. The only thing that's good for you is to walk away. I walked away too late and the hurt, later, was worse. I wish I was wiser then, but I gave in to feelings and I paid the price. Honestly, I still cannot get over the nag as to why a man declares his undying love, but still wishes for freedom. How can he break up with someone he loves?
Say ';I love you but it's over';.
say she is fat nd she eats up ur money 2 the gain the wieght

No comments:

Post a Comment