Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you break up with someone you truely love?

I am in love with my boyfriend. We are in our 40';s. We have a great relationship in the aspect that we get along well and have a lot of fun together. However, he is not affectionate at all. The only time I feel anything from him is when we have sex. No hugging, kissing, touching, etc. He knows I love him and I know he has been trying but I'm just not getting what I need out of the relationship. I have been thinking about breaking up with him before I waste more time on him. I know I'm breaking my own heart by doing this, but does anyone have any advice? You can lead a heart to love but you can't make it fall...please and thank you.How do you break up with someone you truely love?
hmm i am that man. the reason im that man is because i was shown a lack of affection when growing up. its not his fault. he is preprogrammed just like you are. however if this is not good enough for you then you need to tell him you are unhappy and that you want to try someone new. be prepared for a very bad reaction though because part of his preprogramming won't let him deal with rejection very well.


he probably loves you deeply but is unable to demonstrate it. poor guy, poor you.


be strong its better than leading him further up the garden path.





good luckHow do you break up with someone you truely love?
tell him why you wanna dump him


=%26gt; if he tells he don't want lo lose you and would change for you , stay with him ,


=%26gt;if he just stays there , just listening , finish your words and leave , wait until 4th day , if he doesn't respond at all , not calling , not sending flowers , not texting , then know that everything is over
This is tough and I know how you feel.





My girlfriend it not very romantic for example, and sometimes I'll say sweet things to her but she rarely says things in return. To be honest though, I don't care because I know she loves me and she does show it and say it, she's just simply not romantic or lovey dovey with words.





If he shows you no love (in person) at all then yes I'd say, save your heart ache and move on, but if you think you'd be making a mistake by leaving him then stay with him and try put up with it, or even talk to him about it?





Maybe they just don't realise or are seriously not as sensitive, passionate of affectionate as us!?
It's tough needing constant affection and physical touch. I'm the same way. I just want to be held, and kissed, all the time. It can even be as simple as just putting his arm around me. However, I do get that, just not as often as I'd like, which would be that he'd have to glue his arm around me before I'm completely satisfied.


But if you're not getting the affection you need from this guy, then you need to really think about it. Can you see yourself marrying him and living the rest of your life never getting enough.


So the sex is great, but that doesn't satisfy you outside of the bedroom.


How long have you guys been dating? If it's a long time deal and you really want to be with him, then sure, push your feelings aside and go on, or try talking to him about it again...and again...and again.


But if a guy isn't a touchy-feely person then he's not going to think to touch you unless you ask, or pressure him to.


You should be happy in a relationship. Satisfied completely.


It's really up to you what you do. But my advice would be to break up with him, and find someone who wants to touch and hold you as much as you want to be touched and held.
you should approach your relationship more affectionately so he can see that this is what you want, help him along because obviously he doesn't know what to do. breaking up isn't the only way round this, relationships are about learning from each other!!





but if you really think a break would be better then tell him you think that you two should have a break and just see how your feeling are, tell him you feel like you're the only one putting love into this relationship and it is beginning to feel like it is being wasted... if he truly loves you then he will make a greater effort to hold onto you!!!!





good luck sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment