Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever broken up with someone you were in love with?

Because it just wasn't working? Did you make a mistake? Do you ever regret it? Better yet, how did you know that it was the right thing to do?Have you ever broken up with someone you were in love with?
I did, I broke up with her because someone told me she saw her with some guy going into the movie theater. Jealousy took over me. I felt like it was the right thing at the moment, we went out for 1 year. I do still regret it, I broke up with her and we stopped dating for 4 months, she dated some guy. I talked to her again and fortunately she still loved me. I am very attractive and dated 4 different girls, no one could match the feelings i had for her. BIG MISTAKE, now i have her back and i can be happy with the person I love.Have you ever broken up with someone you were in love with?
yes, because he was younger than me, lived in another town and had a good job and I didn't want him to give it up to move closer and not get paid as well. Also knew that I was not the one to make him happy in the long run. I told him to find someone closer to his age that he could eventually have a family with. I regretted it at first and still miss him sometimes, still hope he finds happiness. I don't think it was a mistake, though.
3x %26amp; they were the right decision-


%26amp; I knew it was the right thing to do because I took a ';time out'; %26amp; objectively looked at my situation %26amp; realized their damaging behaviors... %26amp; you cant be w/ someone who is detrimental %26amp; you cant change them, so, even though you love them you have to go. you have to love yourself enough to take care of yourself %26amp; give yourself what you deserve. A good way to look at it is this: if you were making the decision for your own daughter what would you do? What would you want for her %26amp; what would you tell her to stay away from? then just do that for yourself-
Yes, I still love her but know it was the right decision because we just grew into to different people, and seemed like the more time that went by the less we had in common. Still talk to her from time to time and met her new BF and am honestly happy for both of them, no jealously at all. Crazy thing is at 2yrs I absolutely knew she was the one, and at 4yrs I absolutely knew she wasn't.
i broke up with this boy i dated for almost 4 years..and i regret it every time i see him....i broke up with him over a lie his ex told me....i would do anything to get him back but it was in the past so its to late
well i dumped him because he was sleeping with someone else. i loved him but i had to end it. it wasn't a mistake on my behalf. i know i did the right thing. i miss him heaps sometimes but i know it's for the best.
Yes, he was ignoring me. Not calling me nor answering my call. Even not replying my messages.
I broke up a fight once.
  • heart rate monitor
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment