Monday, August 16, 2010

Have you ever had to break up with someone that you love?

Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 4 years. I love him and we are really happy together. He is two years younger then me, and our age difference never bothered me until now. We talked and I learned that we both want very different things out of life, like he wants to travel, and I want a family, and care about money. Security is important to me and not so much to him. We lead different lifestyles now. And I'm scared ill end up unhappy. What should I do? I still love him so much, but there is no change going to happen... Should I leave? How do you walk away from someone you still love?Have you ever had to break up with someone that you love?
If you are happy with him stay and let him grow up and understand the importance of security in a relationship. Communicating with him regularly will help the situation with time.





Or you can break up date a rich guy that wants a family and work with him on the other 1000 issues that might not make you happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment