Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone who is in deep love with you....and you dont want to ruin their life?

I no longer want to be in a relationship...even though my boyfriend is wonderful, loving, honest, loyal, etc. I just feel that i'm better off on my own.....but he is sooooooo in love with me that breaking up with him would shatter his heart...and i really don't want to to that...so basically what do i do in this situation.How do you break up with someone who is in deep love with you....and you dont want to ruin their life?
I think the main thing is that you need to be very honest and clear with him about why you dont want to be with him anymore. If you dont give a clear answer he will be left wondering what he did wrong to cause this. Honestly, if I was dumped and the reason was 'I just think im better off on my own' I would think that is a load of poo, I would want a better answer than that. SO I know that may be what your reason is, but he may not be cool with that, so be in depth and honest with him, if its that you want to be free and able to get with people, be honest about it. Atleast then he will know it's not his fault. And as you said, you think of him as 'wonderful, loving, honest, loyal' so make sure you tell him that. Be honest about EVERYTHING. But most of all be honest with yourself, is this truly what you want?How do you break up with someone who is in deep love with you....and you dont want to ruin their life?
You sound evil.





But if it was me, I'd rather get it up front and honest, no sugar coating, no BS, just be direct and lay it all out, the ';why';,';how';, ';when'; and ';best wishes';, leave no issue unresolved to minimize the damage.





Keep in mind, you WILL hurt him, but honesty will keep it down as much as possible. I hope you burn in hell for this.
heres what you do... you shatter his heart. theres no way to not shatter his heart. do it, feel bad for a while, then move on.
why dont u want to be in a relationship in the first place? do u wanna have the freedom of a single person, is that it?
That happend to me once. Okay what I did, Was I tryed to find people that liked them, and i told them my dilema, And asked them to Hit on him and said i woudent mind. Then each day, I would start to get less closer Like Instead of a kiss goodbye, a Hug, Then a wave, then just Bye. And each day less and less until he became questiond, then he would question realshonship, and lose interest in you. And It might be sad for a little while, but you let him down easily.
  • heart rate monitor
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment