Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best way to break up with someone you thought you were in love with?

I was dating this guy for a year or so. I thought I was in love...BUT i realized that I'm not. I actually see him more as a friend than anything. The only thing we had in common was that we were both able to communicate very well. Plus he lives really far and I only saw him for a whole week in 7 months! A girls need that phsycial affection too right?





Anyway..so then I met this one guy..we clicked really well. I might sound selfish here...but he is better looking, he likes the things I like...and he's so family oriented....and he liked me too...he was so respectful...he didn't hit on me at alll...but we just hit it off really well. He just has those characteristics that i like in a guy...and the other guy I was dating doesnt have them.





What do I do? How can I break up with the first guy without hurting him really bad? Should I tell him I met someone else? I so don't want to hurt him because I really care about him. Plus..I'm not leaving him for another guy...I just realized that what the other guy has..is what I want in a guy. ....ugh..boy drama I tell you. But thank you for reading this. any advice will be good...=)What is the best way to break up with someone you thought you were in love with?
There's no way to gracefully break up with someone.





Love hurts. That's just part of it.What is the best way to break up with someone you thought you were in love with?
okay. i broke up with my boyfriend and we were obsessed with each other. its always gunna be hard! so what i would say is... ok. so *the guys name*, can we go on a walk? and if he says no then sit down. it needs to be proper. tell him that its because you love him you want better things for the both of you. you will always have a place for him in your heart. if it was really meant to be then, you will cross paths again. but not for now. just say you want a break. i hope it works out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment