Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get the courage to break up with someone you still love?

I love him so much but lately it seems like we are wrong for each other. I want this to work so bad but im not sure it can. We just dont agree on the serious issues that people are supposed to agree on in a relationship. I dont know what to do. He is my whole life. I will be lost without him. Do you think this is the right thing to do?How do you get the courage to break up with someone you still love?
I have been with my boyfriend for 4 yrs. We don't agree in the most important things in a relationship. We have parents that don't like our relationship. We believe in different religions. We have different goals for our lives (he doesn't care about careers and I want to be a doctor) I like helping others..He hates it. We are very different individuals..but we say that we have one thing in common and that is our love. Nothing can ever come in our love..we love each other so much..and yes we fight a lot..we fight.fight...!!! but I love him an if I had to choose all over again I'd choose him. Think about it. You don't want to make a decision that you will regret. and always remember the perfect relationship doesn't exist. Good Luck!How do you get the courage to break up with someone you still love?
I was in a 5 year relationship (on and off) with somebody I loved very much. We lived together for nearly 4 years while we went to college. Unfortunately, as much as we LOVED each other, we screwed up too many times. It's sad to think that things get in the way of what we want to think is true love, but like they say: s**it happens. We ended up breaking up after we graduated from college. I was soooooo devastated, I immediately started dating someone else. I should have probably waited a while and give the whole thing some time --eventually we would have gotten back together. Now I'm sort of torn between two men: My current boyfriend, whom I have grown to love very much, and my ex-boyfriend, whom I STILL love and probably always will. I don't know if this helps, but it just goes to show life takes many turns, and many times it's hard to predict where you'll end up, even in the short term. Give it time. Don't act too harshly.
I just went through the exact same thing about 5 months ago. We broke up, and we were still friends, then through complications, we didnt' talk for about a month. I was depressed, and in a very bad psychological state. I asked him if we could talk, and we did. He told me I had alot to prove to him because I had broken up with him after 2 1/2 years, and so I started the long journey back to regain the trust. It would have been great, and thats when we realized that we were great together, and we really did love eachother and appreciate eachother, then i found out he got a girl pregnant. You never know what you have until you lose it. So maybe lose it, then get it back. Breaks aren't all that bad and it doesn't mean forever. If you have something you want, let it go and if it comes back to you, then it was always meant to be yours. Good luck with the right decision. Email me if you would like.
I don't mean to scare you but you should know many situations like this awaits in the future, for now stick with him and try your best.
Better now than when you have 3 years invested. If you have doubts, follow them.
If both of u love each other so much,then y r u wrong for each other,ANyways i know its too hard to leave r forget somebody whom we love so muchBut if u think u have to,there no other way,stop meeting him,speaking with him over the phone %26amp; try to forget the whole thing,it takes a lot of time %26amp; pain,But after few months everything becomes normal.
Sometimes you're just not right for one another. It sounds like you know what you want out of a relationship, and have had discussions about various things.





Sometimes the issue is that you have to find ways of compromising - no couple agrees on absolutely everything, all the time. But it's hard to do that in some relationships.





Are you about to make a big move in your life, like going away to college or something like that? Maybe you can enjoy the relationship for what it is right now and let it fade gradually, so that you can remain friends afterwards. Have you ever talked about your concerns with your boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment