Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the proper way to break-up with someone you've been dating for 2 months?

He fell in love with me and I don't feel the same way. He asked me to be his boyfriend but I said we lived too far apart. I kind of led him on by still seing him for many weeks. He's the sweetest guy and spoils me like crazy, but all my friends tell me to end it and not remain friends.





How do I break up with him. Should I do it over email?What is the proper way to break-up with someone you've been dating for 2 months?
Not by text msg, email, or any other electronic communication.





Up front, face to face.





If that's not possible, phone call.What is the proper way to break-up with someone you've been dating for 2 months?
OK, be honest. Explain to him that you don't share the same feelings for him as he has for you. This is no one's fault. Best to do it in person rather than by email, phone, etc.


Two months may seem like a long time, but it's not two years!
No, take a trip down to see him and do it in person! Explain why you feel you need to leave and more importantly listen to his thoughts and feelings! Break ups are hard, but if handled correctly you might be able to continue your friendship!
No email....you need to talk to him if you have any respect for him at all and it sounds like you do. You'll be doing him a favor because he needs to move on.
There is a blog on dating and relationship advices. You might be interested in the long distant relationship article
Out of my 33 girls I've only been dumped twice. One by phone and the other in person. I personally just stop calling them and they go away
Face this: Relationship won't work with Guilty!!!
Honestly and Respectfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment