Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with someone that loves you a whole lot?

I've been dating someone for a while now, but just don't feel the chemistry. Is it wrong to keep dating just to have someone to hang out with even though you don't have the same feelings?How do you break up with someone that loves you a whole lot?
Staying in a relationship when you don't feel the same just to have someone to hang out with is being selfish. You need to let him go. It's hard, I know. I just lived it today. One of the reasons I broke up with my boyfriend is because I didn't feel the same.





Be fair to yourself and him. You deserve to find someone who you will feel the same about. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate if he stayed with you under those circumstances. I know I wouldn't.





As for how you break up with him - be honest and do it face to face. Talk it out completely - do not walk away with unresolved feelings - and try to leave on good terms. Even though I broke up with him it still hurts and I do feel the loss. We were both in tears but he gave me a big hug and a kiss before he left and said that if I ever needed anything to call him. That alone helps greatly with the healing process.How do you break up with someone that loves you a whole lot?
no. break up. really, i've been there, it's uncomfortable. and just think about his/her feelings. talk about it with him/her and they'll understand. if not then, you did ur part, and too bad... but my advice to u is break up... good luck!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment