Monday, August 16, 2010

How to you break up with someone you love?

I know it sounds weird but I think I should dump my boyfriend of 4 years. I see him like once or twice a week or two weeks and when hes not with me hes skating or with his mates doing lame stuff. Im not one of those clingy girlfriends at all. He does what he wants and I'm cool with that but getting completely pushed to last place really sucks and im sick of it!!!!!! We've talked about it alot and each time he says he'll visit or whatever and he will for a couple of weeks than go back to his lame habits. What should I do?How to you break up with someone you love?
Don't break up with him just yet. Explain the situation. Tell him what your feeling. If doesn't change, or the change isn't permenant in his behavior, then its apparent that you need to end it. If he won't change his behavior, then it means he doesn't care enough to make comrimises for you.How to you break up with someone you love?
Oh wow.. Well obviously you deserve better. I would sit here and say oh sit down and talk with him, but you have already tried that. Personally I would leave, if you're not living together it makes it even easier. I would leave for the simple fact that it shows him that wow she means business if he doesn't bust his *** to prove himself now, it wasn't meant to be, you deserve far better! Good Luck!
well if yu love him...yu have to expect him for him and all of that..


but if yu want someone to be there..to love yu back


yu might just want to let him go to see how much hell miss


yu to see if he loved yu back...and if not it was just a deep crush and


if might take awhile to get over but its will happen promise





-kris
i think that you should talk to him about it. tell him that your thinking about leaving him and why. be mature about it and don't do anything irrational
If you love him don't break up with him

No comments:

Post a Comment