Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm cheating on my boyfriend with someone who I'm positive I love. How do I break up with my boyfriend?

I've always had eyes for this other man, but we've recently acted on it, and it just feels so right. I can't believe it's happening. My boyfriend just isn't the same anymore, and I feel like I'm in this relationship because it's convenient and it's all I've known...(he's been my first and only boyfriend). So that's why I guess I don't feel so bad about this, and I know deep down, that I love this other man...you just know. And no, it's not just about the physical attraction and sexual acts, because it just feels so right whenever we're together. I really want to be with this other man, but I don't exactly know how to break up with someone, especially under these circumstances. Please help me out,..and please don't judge the fact that I'm cheating, I know it's wrong, but the feeling is right because my boyfriend and I just aren't right for each other anymore. Please !I'm cheating on my boyfriend with someone who I'm positive I love. How do I break up with my boyfriend?
What goes around, comes around. The cheating is your issue.





You break up with your boyfriend by telling him you two aren't a good match and you need to move on. That's that. Stop wasting his time being with you, when you're screwing someone else. How would you feel if the tables were turned?





Just remember, by cheating you've okayed it to be done to you....so, no being upset when someone down the road steps out on you. You don't think cheating is wrong, remember?I'm cheating on my boyfriend with someone who I'm positive I love. How do I break up with my boyfriend?
Well if your unhappy with him just tell him. i mean im sure he will understand, trust me i know how it is with your first and im going through it to but its different its like i really feel like i belong with him but then i dont.but you dont care so this is the truth; when love is gone its gone for good. sorry just dumo this other guy and go out with this othe guy you like better
Bit*ch! im sorry but that's terrible... and it be ease's to just help you if my GF didn't just do the same thing to me!


but anyways you just have to be honest with him, it will probably hurt him so nothing you can do there.
Just be honest and do the right thing and be prepared for some karma to come your way at some point. Cheating is a vicious cycle that often repeats itself in the most unusual ways.
be careful. if you say the wrong thing, you ex could get violent. in any case your happiness is at stake, make that clear, because you need to make a clean break. the sooner the better!
once cheater always cheater


like monkey hanging on 2 trees


you WERE supposed to leave bf before jumping on another guy's lap
well my queston to you his ,





are you sure that you know everything about this guy?





are you positive you want to throw away something for just a feeling ?





are you sure he's being truthful to you?





my saying is always stick to the bad you know because u might go with this guy and he will do the same thing u doing now to your boyfriend listen KARMA is a ********* so i suggest u talk to your boyfriend and let him know what is he's lacking





tell him how u want him to treat u and tell him the parts he's lacking in thats all no reason to cheat i said it already and amma say it again KARMA is a ********* so be careful how u treat people. good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment