Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone who loves you just to much with out hurting them?

I am dating this guy. I have known him 7 years but only been dating for 2 years. I love him but not like he wants me to. I want to see other people but I don't want to lose his friendship. Everytime I try to break it off I feel like I am going to lose him forever. I need to do this cuz I don't want to cheat and I want to see this other guy. So plz help me do something.How do you break up with someone who loves you just to much with out hurting them?
You can't break up with someone who's in love with you without hurting him...you'll just have to be honest with him and yourself, you won't be happy dating someone you don't love, and he won't be happy loving someone who doesn't return those feelings. Let him know you don't want to lose him as a friend and you want to be there for him, and if it takes him some time to find his way back to being comfortable as your friend then you'll need to give him that time. He'll be okay, and so will you. Just be honest.How do you break up with someone who loves you just to much with out hurting them?
just tell him you are look for someone better.my girl has the same problem.and she has a baby from someone else.but i am still with her. and she cheated on me
Like love, you cannot ask for someone to be a friend. Either they are or they aren't. You should do what you want to and if in the process you lose his friendship then so be it. You cannot not live because you are afraid of losing his friendship. He should consider himself lucky to be your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment