Monday, August 16, 2010

Whats a good tattoo to get after breaking up with someone you loved, and you still love but they dont love you

i just broke up with my gf after 2 and a half years and i wana get something like the ed hardy tattoo that says love kills slowly..i kinda want something that will show how much im like hurt by this break up =[Whats a good tattoo to get after breaking up with someone you loved, and you still love but they dont love you
i seriously hope you are not really considering this. first of all, its not a very good idea in general. i would not advise anyone get a tattoo for someone they were with, much less someone they just broke up with. think about it. its way past borderline creepy.... i would be really creeped out if a guy did that. i know it feels bad now, but you'll feel worse having a reminder of it with you forever.Whats a good tattoo to get after breaking up with someone you loved, and you still love but they dont love you
If I were you, I wouldn't get her name or anything like that, but try and find something you think represents her, like a flower or animal or something like that and put it inside of a broken heart, with maybe that saying.
I had the same kinda love issue...so I already had the guys name on my leg.....so I had it turned into some leaves and had 2 cherry hearts dangleing from it...but one was hangin as if it was falling off....(that was him).....its a lil sexy people say cause it on the side of my leg.......and if a slap it the cherries puff up..........just exercise your imagination......no matter wat people say...if you get a tat and its got someones name in it...that person really mad a impression on your heart....wether they are still in your life or not...you will always remember them................:)
a broken heart. or like a heart with like a missing key. cuz its like she had the key to ur heart and by breaking up she kinda lost the key on purpose.
I love tattoos and I understand how torn apart you feel right now, but honestly, its not worth going as far as permanently marking your body with a constant reminder of your heartbreak. We've all been there. Move on. Find someone who loves you as much as you love them. Besides, when you do find this person, do you really want to have a tat representing a bad break-up and hurt feelings over an ex? I wouldn't want to be the new girl. It would make me think of the ex every time I saw it.
Whoa there killer, are you thinking that showing her your new tattoo will win her back? Or guilt trip her into feeling sorry for you? Big Mistake. That tat will be there forever. She might not be. Think carefully.
Dude, I feel for you. I was with my ex for 5 years. In the last year, he cheated on me with my best friend and got busted dealing drugs. I really really loved him, but he didn't love me and I had to break up with him. It hurt me terribly and it still hurts sometimes. But it's been about a year now. Sometimes I think about getting a tattoo for him and what we had. But it's not worth it. I love my tattoos and my scars. But I know one day I'll find someone who won't hurt me like he did. I know the love will return. And at that time, I don't want my memories of him permanently marked on my body. It hurts now, but time heals that. If you really want a tattoo, do something for you. Get something you want for you, not for her. Pain goes away, tattoos are forever.
If life is good to you, your misery (which I'm not downplaying, not at all) won't last nearly as long as a tattoo.





And you might not want a downbeat message about love where any potential future girlfriends might misread its intent and decide you're cynical or don't like women.





Give it some time (which is something I recommend about getting any tattoo -- I took years deciding on a design) and see how your feelings might change.





You've got some sorrow to go through, which is understandable, so now is not the time to do anything permanent.
that will be there for the rest of your life, and you'll regret it, so don't do it
An invisible one.
Unless you are a person who already has a lot of tattoos I would advise you to not do it, the pain may go away in time, but the tatoo wont
i think you should wait. impulse tattoos, especially those related to love tend to go sour after time. i understand that you are still in love but.... you likely won't be forever and you probably won't want to have that reminder of her on yourself forever. and your future girlfriends and possibly one day wife probably wouldn't like the idea of a reminder of another woman on you.





here is my favorite post breakup tattoo (not mine, just one i have seen)


http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp%26amp;pid鈥?/a>
What happens in a few years when you find the person you're meant to be with? I don't think she'd like you having a tattoo for your ex on you.
a broken heart : (
You'll probably regret that when one day you wake up and don't care about your ex anymore. It's just going to be reminder of being hurt that you'll have to see every day for the rest of your life.
  • short hair styles
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment