Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How will you break up with someone that you love?

I'm new to this and I know it's time I shouldn't be with him anymore. I know it will be hard and I'll get hurt, but I really need help. Can you help me?How will you break up with someone that you love?
You don't break up with someone you love unless they break up with you and they don't love you back.How will you break up with someone that you love?
tell him its over and whatever he says let it go in one ear and out the other... so you do not get hurt any more. then LEAVE
You just say Good-Bye! I know it is hard but you just do it. I walked away from a marriage of 22 years....why? To stop the pain! If you want to live a life free of this person then just do it! It will hurt your heart for awhile...but not your body or soul! Be strong!
first of all u need to state wat he did or y it is dat u want to break up wit him then i can help u
Tell him! At least he'll hear it from you! That's what I would have wanted it to be! He'll understand!
Be honest with him! Tell him exactly how you feel. Be aware this might crush him if he loves you.
You just can't love anyone else UNTIL YOU LOVE YOURSELF FIRST! Trust me, women love a lot more and harder than men do, so that makes us extra smart.Good-Luck Doll!!!


You can do this. God will take care of the rest!!!!
Face to face is the only option here, if you do it any other way its cowardly and he'll lose all respect for you.


Just tell him honestly how you're feeling and that you don't want to be with him anymore, it'll be messy at first but everything heals over time.
If your new to it, it will probably hurt. I've been through it and it's not pretty. But when you know its time to stop seeing someone you should be upfront and tell them. Even if it hurts it's for the best. One day you will find someone thats right for you!! you'll be alright. Good Luck!!
Honesty, you owe him that much. Don't sugar coat it or patronize him, be honest and upfront. You may break his heart, but atleast he'll still respect you.
if you love someone don't let go.
time, distance, and stay busy. Its worse at night. no lie! Talk to him and tell him its time to move on and he will always be a friend, but exboyfriend. He will move on to other things and so will you. Go write a song about it, go and be alone and cry a little if you want, walk with your dog if you have one. goof on people on here! you can goof on me if you want. Take a nice relaxing shower. Are you going to be in school soon? you will be hooking up with your friends there. Stay focused on your school work, make good grades go to tutoring if you need it. Just stay busy with your life and don't worry about him after you break up with him. You are a fun, fearless, female, that doesn't need crap from no one! Stay strong sister! Sky loves ya! ;)
Just be open and honest
';How would I break up with someone I love?';


I wouldn't! unless she doesn't love me!





If you've fallen in love with someone else TELL HIM and end it before it ends up hurting everyone involved!





Honesty is the key!





Also someone once said: ';Don't leave the one you love for the one you like as the one you like may leave you for the one they love';...

No comments:

Post a Comment