Friday, August 20, 2010

What was (How did he /she say) the most romantic, Sweet Break up someone did to you ?

Please let me know if that was her or a he breaking up........








Eg, you will find someone else better (it means - I found someone else better)


It is not you (it means - oh yes, I am so annoyed by U)


U have a heart made of Crystal so fragile an sweet but the river of Love no longer flows our way - our bedroom





PLEASE share the Sweetest ways someone broke up with you and the FUNNY ones tooooWhat was (How did he /she say) the most romantic, Sweet Break up someone did to you ?
Most of my breakups have been painful and annoying! :(





The last one was sad, since we had feelings but couldn't stay together. We had a really sweet goodbye conversation but I'm not going to put the details up on a public forum like YA.





Why did you ask this question, though? If you're looking for romantic/sweet breakup ideas because you need to dump someone, well, it doesn't always work out that way. Breaking up is hard to do.What was (How did he /she say) the most romantic, Sweet Break up someone did to you ?
Hey,I think you're not interested in me so yeah..





Haha ,I wasn't interested in him, but how could he break up with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment