Friday, August 20, 2010

If you love someone and split up with them will your heart eventely break?

my girlfriend loves me we were together 5 years but 3 months ago she ened it with me and it has broken my heart,i been in contact with her as i so hurt send kletters asking for her to take me back n how much i love her,i not gave her chance to miss me i know but weve cut all contact,she is depressed so she seems so anti emotional about this break up when i last see he rshe said she loves me but cant be with me,is it coz she depressed she not feeling it or will her heart break aventerly if she realy does love me?she seems so cold dunno if is coz she depressed or coz iv gave her no time to miss me as iv sent her letters sayin about getting help with relationship n how i love her


iv cryed so much so she must cry we were together 5 years why she seem cold will her heart brake with in time or when her depression goes is she cold coz she depressed we were so close n sweet n had a great love for eachotherIf you love someone and split up with them will your heart eventely break?
Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not.





Peace.If you love someone and split up with them will your heart eventely break?
Maybe she dumped you because she wanted to be in a relationship with a male. Seriously, man up.
Her heart won't break (I'm talking literally, by the way). You cried? Haha, be a man.


I'm a girl, and I wouldn't do that over ANY relationship..





;D
I do not understand why did u guys break up??...why did she end it? Well give her some space and time to be happy, then if she wants to talk see what happens from their good luck
Man that is sad, almost made me cry, yes it will break from what I've read and seen happen to others there are five stages:





1. Denial


2. Anger


3. Bargaining


4. Depression


5. Acceptance





not necessarily in that order but yes my mum and dad are going through a divorce, my mum told me bout this and yes I've seen it happen so yes but then she'll eventually get over it. Cheers Lab Rat the most knowledgeable 12 year old you will ever know.
in time your heart will move on, we all love those we break up with but the reason we break up is because were unhappy and have moved on from the relationship, it takes times for both the person that ended it and the person who was dumped to emotionally move on from loving the other as a person though,


From experience Ive found it takes longer to move on when its been me thats finished with someone than it was for the person who I dumped.


Splitting up isn't easy for either side but though the words fall on deaf ears when emotins are high you will see you will move on and perhaps quicker than the other person.


The very best thing for you to do is to get away from it stop seeing and having such conversations with the other person it will only prolong your heartbreak!


From experience you will move on even so you dont beleive you will! at first your upset, your heart is breaking, it turns to angeer in some cases then it fades to a point where you realise you have no feeling there any more or maybe a fond feeling but nothing more.





My first relationship is a very fond memory to me at the time it was heartbreak and the hardest thing ever to split up after 6 years and a child together but now its a fond memory thought I wont lie it still digs a bit seeing him moved on so well with someone else but I guess that bit is natural :D


this will get better for you but first you need to accept it and though times will get harder before they get better this will in time become nothing more than a memory
  • heart rate monitor
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment