Friday, August 20, 2010

Breaking up with someone you love...?

I'm 16 and I've been with this guy(16) for 3 years and I love him deeply and i know he loves me but I've been thinking lately about how boring our relationship has gotten and how he can be so imiture and that I'd just like something diffrent for awhile. I'd hate to hurt him because he mean the world to me but I'm in high school and I really want to date other people and have fun and be a kid. (Plus theres a senior in one of my classes thats really into me and I really think is a neat and fun guy but only has 1 semester left before graduation.) I tried breaking up but he ended up in tears begging me not to saying he do anything and that I was his whole world. I don't know what to do, don't get me wrong I don't want to breakup becuz of the senior I just want a break from this long term relationship? what do you think?Breaking up with someone you love...?
your version of love is different than mine..Breaking up with someone you love...?
how are you deeply in love with him,and yet, want to break up because this relationship is ';boring?'; leave if you want,but you say he's immature? love isnt perfect. i really dont know wut to tell you on this one. follow your heart,i guess.
omg thats what happened to me.....i broke up with the guy and i told him that i want to meet other people.....he cried but he got over it ....now i go with a new guy and i feel so unconfortable...i think i still love my ex and everything is so complicated cuz i feel so confused....trust if u break up with him ur gonna feel weird cuz u got used to him...i meann u have been with him 3 years.....but what ever u do make sure its the right thing...nad if u break up with him do it nicely and try not to make him feel bad...best wishes
You have no choice but to crush him. I hate to sound so mean, but there it is.





The reason he's immature is because obviously, at 16, no one is mature. So he can't handle the break-up of a long-term relationship because he hasn't had to yet.





After all, think about what's going to happen with you and the senior when he goes off to college and has to break up with you because he wants to be a kid and date all those women in college, while you're still a junior in high school? That's what your boyfriend is about to deal with.





But you know in your heart that he shouldn't have to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want him anymore than you should be in a relationship you don't like.





So put him down quick. Remember, snapping off a Band-Aid always hurts less then slowly peeling it away.





Good luck!
You can't break up with yourself. You're in it for life... Oh, you mean him? Lol. That's what you call love??? yeah sure. Well figure it this way. If he's a decent guy you'll be doing him a favor to rid him of you.
Breaking up is always tricky, but in your position, I'd say it's better you do It.You are in high school, and the guy is not your husband or anything,is he? Let him go. I'd say go out with your classmate,see if you can build something up with him.


Plus, you have been with this guy for 3 years?!! Good Lord!! You need some fun and thrill, move on!!!!!!!!!!
  • heart rate monitor
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment