Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with someone who loves you and thinks that you are their soul mate?

I've always loved him, and I still do, but I just feel that it's more of a brotherly love. I feel like I'm dating my older brother. We did break up before, but that was because he was moving. He isn't going to move anymore, so I asked him out again. But I thought I would feel happy, instead I felt confused. Then I thought about it, and found that I didn't really feel that kind of passion anymore. But I'm the one that asked him out this time, and I feel like I would be going back on my word if I told him I didn't want to go out with him anymore. He loves me; I'm his longest lasting girlfriend, and he's really attached to me. He seems so happy that I'm going to go out with him again, and all my friends think I'm a huge ***** for not loving him the way I should. My parents think that going out with him again is a bad idea, because they know how I feel. I don't know what to do! I just can't go out with him, but I really don't want to hurt his feelings! I just don't like him that way, and I feel like a *****.How do you break up with someone who loves you and thinks that you are their soul mate?
I am going through almost the same thing.. so i'm going out with this guy and we hung out a ton before we started going out and we talked alll the time and i really really liked him and then after he got to know me more, he liked me too and asked me out... we've gone out for almost 2 monthes now (in 8th grade of course thats ';pretty good';) or whatever. Everything was good and then... he made out with me... I didnt feel anything. He's really attached to me.. but I'm just not interested any more. No spark...he's just a friend. At least for my part of the relationship, everything is just awkward now. I've been putting off and avoiding breakup.. but I know its gotta happen sooner better than later. Anyone reccomend trying to make HIM be the one to break up with me? I dont want to feel like a ***** either but I cant wait to be single again so I can be friends and flirt with ALL of the guys; and not feel trapped to someone i'm not attracted to anymore.How do you break up with someone who loves you and thinks that you are their soul mate?
Here is a really great article on how to break up with someone gently due to irreconcilable differences:





http://www.ehow.com/how_4848269_break-up鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment