Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breaking up with someone you love?

i love my boyfriend..or i guess i should say my ex now (i just broke up with him...it was not mutual) very much. We were together a year and he was really the best boyfriend i ever had in most aspects. But our story is a long and complicated one and i think its for the best if we break up. But my question is when you care about someone and miss them but you know you have to let it go..how do you stop yourself from calling or texting them? I keep checking my phone and hoping there is something from him but I just dont think staying together is going to solve anything or make me happy yet im miserable without him. Has anyone been through this? how do you know if its the right decision?Breaking up with someone you love?
You take the chance that it is the right decision and just imagine what life would be like with out him. You need to move on because essentially you did what was best for both of you. You delete their number and there you have it.
  • heart rate monitor
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment