Monday, August 16, 2010

How to break up with someone who's in love with you?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a while, and yeah I did love him, but right now I'm starting to think that I loved him because he loves me. I just moved to a new school not too long ago and that's when we met. There's many more guys out there and I kind of want to give them a try, but I can't when having a boyfriend. I can definately tell that some guys are into me, and right now I really feel like being single. I kind of want to take a break for a little bit, but if I break up with him I know I'll break his heart. I just don't have the heart to do that to someone, and that's my problem.








Another thing is he's not the best looking, and my friends sometimes tell me that I can do better. I might sound like a ***** when I say this but sometimes I'm embarrassed to be seen with him, even though he's pretty popular.








Right now I'm really confused, and I really like his personality, and I feel like I might not find someone that I will be this comfortable around if I do break up with him. I also feel like we will never be friends if I do because he's literally in love with me but I don't think I'm ready for this commitment, but i think later I might want to get back with him.














I'm REALLY confused right now and I don't know what to do.... Help!How to break up with someone who's in love with you?
are you my ex gf. lol, my gf i think felt the same way as you but handled the breakup completely incorrect in my eyes. I recomend you tell him just how you worded you question on here.How to break up with someone who's in love with you?
straight from my EX's mouth when she broke up: ';I feel that i'm not into this relationship as much as you. I feel like i'm not giving you the love you deserve and i think you feel it too. I can't keep staying in it if i'm not 100% committed.';
jsut ask if you cant take a simple break to simply think these things over...if you dont wanna be seen with him..thats not very goodd...it kinda means hes not perfedct for youu

No comments:

Post a Comment