Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone you love?

I have been dating this guy for 3 years, during this time he has cheated on me twice. And lied to me about it for a long time, i also just found out that he is addicted to methodone. He says what he did was stupid and want to be with me and is going to change but his mom is the one giving him the drugs and i cant stop him from see her right? i forgave him but i dont want to get hurt again. I dont know what to do because i love him so much!!How do you break up with someone you love?
You make him choose between you or the addictions/cheating. If you find out one more time about this, you break if off with him. In the long run, it's not going to be a good relationship as you thought it might have been.How do you break up with someone you love?
I am in the same situation toooooo....Maybe we just have to cut off the thread. I am very very sad now, but I believe things will get better along the time. As Christmas is coming, so probably this holiday will help both of us get over it.
  • heart rate monitor
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment